Currently, for my group’s final project (Carleton Clubs), I have done two main things. I identified the connections I have to set a meeting up with Aaron Chaput, the head of the clubs’ department who can get us literally all of the data on clubs that currently exist at Carleton, as well as some data from previous years and the clubs that were operating then, although neither he nor I know how much of that is still in his possession. I have also found the primary resource that we will use from the Carleton archives as well as gone through it and scraped what data I could regarding clubs and Carleton/Olaf traditions. The latter should be finished by today or tomorrow and the meeting with Aaron is tomorrow as well. By the next class, I’ll be on to my next task which should be the cleaning and sorting of the raw clubs’ data.